Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 8 Reflection

(Reading)
After reading back through the reading notes I have written this semester I have realized a couple of things. The first of which is the stories I have chosen I have not only enjoyed, but they have been very varied in their written styles and their topics which is a good thing. I have been able to experience many different authors and topics because of the stories I have chosen to read, and even though they are different it has not made me dislike any of them. The reading I have enjoyed the most has definitely been from week 1 and was Cupid and Psyche. This was because I really enjoy Greek mythology stories and it allowed me to read the original story that Beauty and the Beast was based on. My reading schedule and reading place have both been good and have allowed me enough time, and a quiet place to read each week. Each week after my morning classes I go to the library and complete my reading and reading notes. My reading notes started out making it easy for me to transition into writing stories but as the weeks went on I noticed I began to write more of a summary than ideas for my story that week. So that's something I need to work on for the second half of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment