Monday, November 14, 2016

Improvements

After reading through the ideas that are thinking of being implemented next semester, I had a few that I really liked and a few I was impartial about. I personally really liked the review weeks. It was a way for me to check and make sure that the points I had kept me on track for an A, while also allowing me to look at what I need to improve on. Maybe at the beginning of the semester, in Week 2, it can be a planning week for students to plan their schedule for the semester, and then in Week 9, students can review the work that they have completed and make sure they are on track. I tried the story planning option semester and I was not a huge fan of it. I just feel like its hard to write about how how you are going to plan a story. At least on the Internet. When I plan a story I brainstorm on paper with like lines connecting ideas so its hard for me to be able to write a blog post about that. One of the ideas I really liked was making audio students from recordings extra credit. I always retain more information by reading out loud, so if it were made an extra credit option, I feel like a bunch of people would do it every week, and would therefore be better able to remember and understand the stories they read.

No comments:

Post a Comment