Monday, August 22, 2016

My Favorite Place... Cannon Beach













(Cannon Beach, Oregon, USA Flickr)

I grew up all across the country so I was able to see and visit many different places. Each place was unique in its own way however, one place stood out way beyond the rest; Cannon Beach, Oregon. Cannon Beach is a small town on the west coast of Oregon. It has cute antique shops, amazing restaurants, and spectacular views. We climbed a cliff that had a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean, and from the top we were able to see whales out at sea. The beach had these huge rocks that when the tide rolled out, were littered with starfish and seashells, and the air had the same cool, crisp, calming feeling as the water.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that picture really brings back memories, Bailey! When I was in third grade, we lived in Eugene, and we went OFTEN to the beach. I love that part of the Pacific coast with the dramatic rocks, the driftwood — it's my favorite kind of beach. Thanks for finding such a great picture to use from Flickr and helping me remember fun days long ago of salty waves and tide pools! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete